1. A peacful, quiet night.
2. Cool weather (perfect for a hoodie and jeans)!
3. Beautiful photographs.
4. Memories made with Nana during her visit to Korea.
5. A clean kitchen sink (finally)!
6. Yummy smelling candles burning.
7. A wonderful husband and father who takes such good care of us.
Sorry for the long delay between posts. Sometimes I really don't have time to post, other times I forget, and still others... I don't have the words. :)
Here are a couple of pictures from our recent trip to Gyungbokgung Palace, also home of the National Palace Museum of South Korea. Absolutely stunning architecture, colors, everything. :) It is so much better in person.