We went up Soyosan last weekend, and it was amazingly gorgeous. Completely crowded because, of course, we had to go during one of the two weekends that they are having a maple festival! :D I got a bunch of cute family photos for my friends, and a couple of good ones of the flowers at the festival. Here are 2 of my favorites, and one of the kids that just makes me smile. :)
Monday, October 31, 2011
Posted by Amy at 2:26 AM
Thursday, October 6, 2011
15. Toddler version of Ring around the Rosy- 'wanna ro ro!'
16. Being able to shower without said toddler
17. Beautiful fall mornings.
18. Wonderful friends to trade babysitting with.
19. Time to go check out new photography spots.
20. Health improvements for a friend's little girl.
21. Finishing the top piece of my Halloween quilt.
22. Teaching a friend how to sew a quilt for her daughter.
23. Finding lots of neat ideas for a Halloween party- that aren't gruesome or freaky.
24. Movie night with popcorn and hot chocolate. :)
Just wanted to make sure that I kept up with my blessing list- since I totally forgot to post them for the last few days.
Posted by Amy at 8:34 PM
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Fall always makes me want to craft ALOT! Since September was so busy with friends and family, I didn't even have time to pull out my fall decorations. This last week, with Jon being on leave and the older two in school, I pulled out my boxes and managed to get most of my fall items out and placed around the house. Just one picture for now, my Halloween wreath. Inspired by Tatertots and Jello's halloween wreath http://tatertotsandjello.com/2010/09/happy-halloween-wreath-tutorial.html , this is my take on it. :) We are a bit limited here as to holiday ribbon, and I didn't want to wait and order ribbon from the states, since it takes roughly a week to a month to get craft orders. Anyhow, please enjoy, and leave some love at TT&J if you liked her tutorial! :)
Posted by Amy at 10:28 AM
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Here are a few more pictures of Gyungbokgung Palace. :) Hope you like them!
|Looking back towards the main entrance.|
|The King's throne.|
|more of the throne room.|
|The actual Palace Museum, which we didn't go into. Maybe on another trip. :)|
|Not really sure... one of the kids took this. :D|