:)

Learn the dance.. Live the dance.. Teach, talk and dance the dance!


"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Greetings from Colorado!

We finally got internet here at our new house just today.  Our trip home was highly eventful (more to come later), we got to spend some much needed time with family and friends, and were blessed to be able to stay with friends once we got here. Anyhow, I just wanted to post something so that you wouldn't think I'd fallen off the grid somewhere between Korea and the States. :)

Here are a couple of pictures from the last two months.

C with T

At the Traveling Sea exhibit


She was so proud of her creation!

His first ever baseball game!

ice cream in the park with friends

Cool Leo! :D
I feel kinda bad.. there aren't any pictures of Jacob that I've edited.  He doesn't really like to be in the way of the camera unless its HIS idea first.  I'll work on that. :D
Night!

0 comments: