:)

Learn the dance.. Live the dance.. Teach, talk and dance the dance!


"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Translation Tuesday

Man, I am LOVING this time difference right now.  My two classes require everything to be posted Sunday night by midnight, but I get an extra few hours because we are ahead. :P  Its almost like getting a whole extra day!  Also, I can post things like this without being late!  :D

So, hat and gloves in Korean...
Hat (or cap) is  MO-JA

Gloves are  JANG-GAP

Wear your hat is MO-JA-SOH. 

I also have to admit that for this, I cheat a bit. Yongsan's official FB page has a Korean word of the day feature (which normally comes out every few days instead of daily).. So I snagged this info today from there. :)

Its not totally cheating, right?  I'm still learning! 

In other news, we are going to be visiting the local firehouse on Hovey on Friday afternoon.  It was kind of funny, because the firemen showed me into the house, and said, go left..  and that was it.  I had to wander around a bit to find the office.  But it all turned out alright- the crew chief that was there said he would show us around, since it would just be the 4 of us.  I told him I'd like the kids to be able to see the turnout gear, and what happens when they get a call.  Should be fun- the kids will definitely enjoy it.  We are going to brush up on firemen and what they do tomorrow.  I'll try to take some pictures. 

Now off to watch some Warehouse 13 with the hubby, and hopefully go to bed early!  Night!

0 comments: