:)

Learn the dance.. Live the dance.. Teach, talk and dance the dance!


"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Monday, January 2, 2012

A title eludes me

Its late, I'm tired. :)  Can't think of a witty title.  Lots to do this week, so I'll be quick.

Going in the morning to take the kids out of school.  Still struggling hard about taking Cait out.  She really loves going to school, and wants to continue.  She wants to do her 'other schoolwork' after she comes home from school each day.  Technically, she doesn't even have to be in school for a whole year from now, because the age in CO is 7 for mandatory attendance.  So there's no rush.  But I know she is ready, we have been whizzing through her math, and she is so eager to do her work each day (we've been working on her math and LA for the last three days).  I'm pretty sure she is just upset about losing the playground, and her friends that don't live in our complex, and all the nice toys at school that we don't have.  I just hope she won't miss the independence from Mommy, the different routine, the time away from her siblings, etc. 

0 comments: