:)

Learn the dance.. Live the dance.. Teach, talk and dance the dance!


"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Saturday, November 7, 2009

I did it!

The family rules canvas is finished!  While I am not entirely happy with the way it turned out (I ended up having to hand write alot of it, and I really don't like some of my writing!), I love the fact that it is done, and I am searching for the perfect place to put it. 


Since this is a really crappy picture (sorry for the glare, was in a hurry)- my rules are below:
Have a positive attitude.  Never give up.
Be strong in the Lord- take your time and pray.
Hands are for hugging, not hitting.
Always use your manners- yes, please and no, thank you.
Choose to be a blessing- take joy in serving others.
Never leave angry.
Be kind, ask first, no whining, clean up after yourself.
Keep your promises.
Thank God for your blessings- pray for our family.
Let all that you do be done in love.
Act responsibly, be respectful, choose wisely.
Always tell the truth.
Encourage your siblings... share in their joy.
Have fun and be silly!
Love the Lord your God.


I also am mostly finished with a couple of other projects.  I made name letters for my friend's daughter (thick foam board cut into letter shapes and scrapbook paper mod podged on.  Painted the sides of the letters brown, and just have to get to Hobby Lobby to get some coordinating ribbon to hang them with). 
And all that is left on my mother-in-law's Christmas gift is the sides need to be painted, and a picture needs to be put in.  I am also thinking of a small embellishment for the side..). 


I painted one letter of my FALL banner last night, and am hoping the baby sleeps long enough for me to go get 2 more finished.  After that, we will eat lunch, and then walk to our friend's house for a double birthday party. 

Anyone have any cool ideas for homemade Christmas gifts?  I would love to share your ideas!

0 comments: