:)

Learn the dance.. Live the dance.. Teach, talk and dance the dance!


"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

sorry for the delay

Its been hectic around here.  My oldest was sick most of last week, meaning alot more laundry!  Now my baby has RSV, which is somewhat terrifying, watching him struggle to breathe clearly.  We are going back in a little while for a recheck.  Definitely thankful for my husband's job, which means free medical care. 

In other news, my pies are done, with one more in the oven, my honey is on the way home from work, Nana will be here tonight, and our friends will be here tomorrow morning.  All blessings, much appreciated, and people we are dying to see.  Lots to be thankful for!  Off to straighten up, since I'm reduced to typing with one hand while I nurse the little man.

0 comments: