:)

Learn the dance.. Live the dance.. Teach, talk and dance the dance!


"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Sunday, November 15, 2009

well, it begins...

My kiddo is sick.  He said he had a headache at quiet time today, so Jon gave him some Tylenol.  This evening, he came upstairs, and I took one look at him and went for the thermometer.  I remember my mom saying once that she could always tell when I had a fever by looking at my eyes.  And whaddaya know, she's right!  Not quite 102.  He went downstairs to watch cartoons while I made dinner, and promptly fell asleep.  Definitely a sign of a sick kiddo.  At least for him. 
And about ten minutes ago, I heard him whining in the bathroom.  He said he had to throw up, but nothing happened.  He attempted to go to the bathroom, and proceeded to ask me if I thought he would have any bones.  Seriously, he is freaking me out right now.  He hit his head earlier on the coffee table (no bump or bruise evident, and he hasn't really complained- this was after he said he had a headache anyhow), but now I'm a little worried. 
Anyhow, all of a sudden he was getting sick.  He said that he felt a little better, but not all the way better.  So here's hoping that its just a bug. 

0 comments: