:)

Learn the dance.. Live the dance.. Teach, talk and dance the dance!


"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Monday, November 2, 2009

Now, on to Thanksgiving!

Well, another Halloween has come and gone.  This one was better than the last two have been. Last year, we were just getting settled into our new house at Fort Hood.  And the year before that, we were in Hawaii, and it didn't feel much like Halloween- we were still getting used to the year-round temperature.  Plus, Daddy was gone. 



This year we trick-or-treated with a couple of friends from church, while Daddy stayed home to pass out candy.  Caitlynn was a ballerina bunny, and Jacob was a Transformer. I'm posting a couple of the shots I took on Halloween. 




Yesterday, we moved parts of the house around again.  Those of you who know me, know that I do this on a semi-regular basis.  I get tired of looking at the same old, same old.  Anyhow, this was prompted by the fact that the baby has almost grown out of his bassinette.  We moved the playpen upstairs and the bassinette down.  Which meant I had to move some of the bedroom furniture around, too.  :) 
We also moved the air hockey table into the other part of the living room, and moved the shelves in front of it so that it is somewhat blocked from the rest of the room.  I bet that sounds clear as mud, huh?  :)  It basically helps the puck stay on the table.  Now the dining room feels much bigger, and is not so cluttered up.  We had a bad tendency to pile things on the air hockey table when unloading the dining room table, and now have eliminated that.  In the afternoon, we walked around the block and went to a friend's house- got to stay and chat and play for several hours.  Came home, had dinner, kids took baths and went to bed.  I got some more crafty stuff done, and Jon got some of his hobby stuff done.

 All in all, it was a very good day.  Relaxing, just as it should be.  I'm looking forward to making some Thanksgiving items for around the house (I'm looking for ideas today), so look for some pictures in the next few days. 


0 comments: